- K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. is committed to providing our customers with the finest quality and service. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of your information. You can be confident that we have safeguards to protect the personal information you give us.
- The World of K-VA-T Foods
- In order to facilitate access to the products and services we offer, K-VA-T operates many retail outlets as well as several websites directly and through its related companies and service providers. Our family of websites includes:
- Collecting Personal Information
- We receive and may store information you provide to our websites. This information may include: Name, age, address, telephone number, email address Credit card number or bank card number
- Purchase information and history
- Using Personal Information
- We may use personal information to confirm your orders, deliver products and services that you purchase or request, register you as a user of our web site(s), prevent criminal activity on your account, bill you for your purchases, conduct market research via surveys sent to you, respond to your inquiries, or verify and ship a contest prize. Super Dollar may use personal information to provide you with newsletters, articles, product or service alerts, new product or service announcements, saving awards, event invitations, personally tailored coupons, program and promotional information and offers, and other information, which may be provided to Super Dollar by other companies. If you prefer not to receive this type of information from us, you can contact us at 1-800-826-8451 or online, click here.
- Aggregate Data and Cookies
- We aggregate information through cookies, or alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through the web browser. This allows us to automatically collect your computer’s network address and operating system, the site from which you linked to our site, the time and date of your visit, how you use one of our services and what products you purchase. This helps us to recognize you, customize or personalize your shopping experience and store items in your cart between visits. It also allows us to aggregate demographic and statistical data and compilations of information that do not include personal information and provide this information to our partners and service providers. By doing so, we hope to understand our customers’ needs so that we can provide them with new products and services or tailor existing products and services to fit their needs.
- Disclosing Personal Information
- Accessing Your Personal Information
- We update your personal information as required. We will be able to serve you best, however, if you provide us with notification of any changes. If you find errors, you can request that changes be made. We may be prevented from allowing you to have access to some information, in which case you will be so advised. You can update your information via our website, or you may submit a written request for changes to any customer service representative at a Super Dollar store. We retain your personal information only for as long as reasonably required. The length of time information is retained depends upon the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Safeguarding Personal Information
- The fact that you have trusted Super Dollar with your personal information is important to us and we take steps to maintain its security. We have appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect and secure the information we collect. To safeguard against unauthorized access, you are required to login to certain secure areas of our web site using a user name and a password. Both user name and password are encrypted when sent over the Internet. If you are unable to provide the correct password, you will not be able to access these areas.
- Links to and from Other Web Sites
- Our websites may offer links to other third party web sites for your convenience and information only. These web sites have their own privacy and information collection practices and security measures.
- Super Dollar does not knowingly collect personal information from minors; however, we cannot always determine the age of persons who access and use our web sites. If a minor (as defined by law) provides us with his/her personal information without parental or guardian consent, we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us to have this information removed and to unsubscribe the minor from future Super Dollar marketing communications.
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
P.O. Box 1158
Abingdon, Virginia 24212